Motivational Moments: Sayings and Pictures
Sayings & Pictures
Manic Monday....maybe for some. Do you have the Monday blues? Its normal. The weekends are busy yet relaxing because while we may be running around completing errands we may find time to squeeze some kind of fun and relaxation into our weekend. Some are home today celebrating the Giants win from the Super Bowl, something to be happy about for Giants fans! They should be having an awesome Monday!
Regardless of whether or not you like Mondays (NOT), I would like to share with you some of my thoughts, and my favorite motivational sayings with pictures that motivate me personally to give you an extra boost through Monday and the week in general.
1) Think of Monday as an opportunity to start the week off "fresh". Begin that exercise program or paperwork you have been putting off with excuses.
2) I know everyday isn't a happy day for everyone all the time. While you may not be "happy", try to change your mood and remain "positive" about the near future. Having a positive attitude attracts positive people.
3) Make a weekly plan for yourself. I just started doing this myself and it helps. Write down what you would like to accomplish for the week. Having a plan helps you reach your "goals" faster and more effectively.
4) Think about your weekend or future plans that are going to allow you the opportunity to have fun and relax. When we have something to look forward to like a vacation, a birthday party, a future accomplishment we are excited and happy.
5) Finally, visit your favorite site or friend or whatever motivates you. Look for motivational thoughts and sayings that you can relate to yourself or help you be positive and happy. I tend to look for quotes daily, they help me remain positive and motivated.
My Personal Favorites ~
Photos with Quotes
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky" ~ R. Tagore
Enjoy the rest of your week! Psst ~ don't forget to exercise!
Be "Positive & Happy"
Now & Always,