Healthy And Unheatlhy Foods?
Eat, Eat, Eat! It has been said before and I am sure you have heard it more than once. Eat small portions throughout the day! Think about how a fifth grader eats, eat like that! Never eat until you are stuff, only until you are not hungry any more. Eat about six small portions every three hours. It takes a while to gain this habit but once you do, you’ll love it. Who doesn't like to eat?
Week eight: what are healthy and unhealthy foods?
Remember everything in moderation!
Healthy foods include
- Leafy greens
- Nuts and seeds
- Cold press extra virgin oils
- 100% whole grains
- Anything that is Not in the Unhealthy list! =)
- Basically the foods that leave you feeling satisfied Not Full, and full of energy
Unhealthy Foods include.
- Processed “white” foods like white breads, white pastas, etc.
- Refined white sugar, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame
- Addictive substances like MSG, and other “taste enhancing” chemicals
- Processed, denatured fats and oils that the body cannot deal with
- Provide empty calories
- Fast food
- Basically the foods that leave you with guilt and less energy!
Join my Newsletter to get front row seats on healthy tips!
A Mother’s Fitness2LovePeeleJennifer@yahoo.com